Winning

Winning

Sunday, February 14, 2016

How to Make A Million Dollars in 38 Days

Well at least its arctic cold here in Chicago. This is what I like to call the doldrums of February here in the Chicago Illinois USA area. It is always right at this point in Feb, second week of Feb that we get a cold blast of air from the North Pole and Canada and the wind chills get down to -20 degrees F. This lasts for about a week, week and a half and then winter finally starts to break. 
This by the way is a perfect time to take a week or two vacation down in the Caribbean. It breaks the winter up and by the time you come back, you just missed the dead cold of winter and March is just starting with temperatures starting to warm up. Don't get me wrong: I love the change of seasons which is why I think living in Chicago is perfect. Living in Minnasota is 4 maybe 5 months of winter. No thanks. Living in Florida is summer all year long. Snooze. I need the change of seasons. I like winter and snow to a point, at least until Feb, when I need a break from the snow and ice. I then love spring. The air starts to warm up, the snow melts, that first 60 degree day when the air no longer smells stale but now starts to smell fragrant, the trees starting to bloom. Chicago summers are great unless its that week or two when it is over 90 degrees, but hey, thank god for air conditioning. The fall is great in the Chicago area as well, when the air gets comfortably crisp with the leaves falling. The first snow, a few snowstorms, shoveling the driveway can be a novelty at first. Then its January and it snows a few more times snarling up traffic. Then its Feb and you are now officially tired of freezing your ass off warming up the cars outside when it is 10 below zero and if it snows again you are considering moving to Florida full time. This is the perfect time to take that week vacation in the islands and to lay on the beach with an umbrella in your drink.
But you are not here to read me wax poetic about the change of seasons. You are here to learn how to win in the stock market. My secret to winning in the stock market? Chart the premarkets to the daymarket and let the bank roll in. I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks, and so far, WAY good. Ive been making on the average 20 percent a day. PER DAY. All the while using the premarket chart as a direct forecast to what will happen during the day's regular trading hours.
Then I started to think..is this a scam? Is this some kind of set up? Have big block traders and Market Makers conspired to move the markets along the same basic path of the premarket sparkline? Then I started to think, how long will this last? The problem with this is if everyone does this, then it will stop working. The only way this continues to work is if say, 10 to 15 percent of all trades follow this system and everyone else just does whatever during the trading day. Remember, the QQQ options are extreamly liquid, like drops in the ocean. I am going to continue to work this. 
By the way, you might have a friend that is interested in trading. You might have a friend that also is a part time trader, but works a day job in an office cubicle. That friend would probably be very interested in this blog especially with this angle i just discovered. Shoot that friend a line, let them know about this blog (cut and paste the address from the address bar above into an email or facebook message to that friend).
And I am going to keep on going making you guys money. 
What is the power of 20% a day reinvested? 

Start 1,000 
After day One: 1,000+20%($200)=1,200
Day Two: 1,200+20%=1440
Day 3: 1,440+20%=1728
Day4: 2073
Day 5: 2487
Day 6: 2984
Day 7: 3580
Day 8: 4296 (4 times return after 8 days)
Day 9: 5155 (5 times return after 9 days)
Day 10: 6186 (6 times return)
Day 11: 7423
Day 12: 8907
Day 13: 10688
Day 14: 12825
Day 15: 15390
Day 16: 18468
Day 17: 22161 (Now things start moving)
Day 18: 26593
Day 19: 31911
Day 20: 38293 (At this point you can stop reinvesting as you are making 7,658 a day)
Day 21: 45951
Day 22: 55141
Day 23: 66169
Day 24: 79402
Day 25: 95282
Day 26: 114,338
Day 27: 137,205
Day 28: 164,646
Day 29: 197,575
Day 30: 297,090 (47 thousand a day at this point)
Day 31: 344,508
Day 32: 413409
Day 33: 496,090
Day 34: 595,308
Day 35: 714369
Day 36: 857242
Day 38: 1,026,682




How about that. A million dollars in 38 days from 1000 dollars start. Making 200,000 grand a day. Thats the power of compound interest.




Here is my plan. You, the original people to be reading this blog are going to be the only ones that know how I do this, the secret that I found about the premarket sparkline. I will show you how to do this again step by step in the upcoming posts as well as the market calls I will make using this.

Then I'm going to shut up about my methodology, and then I'm going to be famous. No one is going to know how I accurately predict the trading day before the trading day open and Im going to be on CNN, Bloomberg, MSNBC talking about the supposed factors in my complicated proprietary algorithm, but you guys will be in the know. Come on back on Monday, and lets start.


Tradinginsider


2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this important information, I have been following you for a month and I am very thankful for sharing this. thanks again for helping small traders. Willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Willie. And thanks for bearing with me as I get up to speed..I had a few rough patches but am very much smoothing them out..trade on!

    ReplyDelete