Winning

Winning

Friday, February 19, 2016

I just caught something..options expiration day

This same problem happened to me last Friday..the sparkline did not lead the market day chart.
I think this is due to price manipulation by the big boys keeping the stock price near the biggest open contracts strike price so they dont get called out or lose money.

More on this later tonight. Very interesting. At the very least, I take a hit today and from now on I trade Monday-Thursday. Insider manipulation is only fun when you are on the right side of it. Perhaps I can trade on friday. Ill just look at where the biggest glut of open interest is at what strike price for the QQQ and steer right for it.

More later. We will see if we can pull this out today. See you in about 1 hour.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment