Winning

Winning

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Please excuse my dust

I know that visiting this site over the past week is like walking into a supermarket that is under partial construction but still open with tarps, power tools and guys working. Please bear with me because I am working on something that I feel is very important. I am mapping the premarket QQQ onto the open day QQQ as a future indicator. Look at this below from Tuesdays trading day and premarket...

I have found something..the two correspond at 6:30 Eastern to 11:00 Eastern and 7:40am Eastern to 12:50 Eastern. Using these two individual timepoints tied between the Premarket and the Day Market should give me enough of a roadmap. The Day Market chart is more compressed in some cases and can have more of an exaggerated movement, but I believe it is trackable.

I look foward to tomorrow to continue my tracking of this event.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment