Winning

Winning

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My game plan

Ok, I can see two things that can happen by this friday. At least two significant things.
  1. All the earnings tommorrow are amazing, and then Friday Yellen says what the markets want to hear and the market just keeps going up. All my puts are gone/in the dust
  2. Some earnings are bad. Yellen is good or bad. This makes chop, which makes me money
Now, obviously number one above can do me the most damage. We have a few puts laying around behind me sucking for air. What if that does happen? My answer is a lopsided spread wieghted more to the upside. om a 3:2 ratio. So if we were regularly using 1g for our calls and puts, this one is going to be a 3g call, and then a 2g put.
Also, I want the expiration to be as close as possible with these to get maximum volititility and price return.

Balsy would be to have these expire a week from this friday.
REAL balsy would be to have these expire on friday. Dangerous, but thats how you get the 200-300% returns. And Im in a fuck it mood right now. So: lets do that spread Our in for the calls:

QQQ MayWk4 108.5 Call 0.88 0.85 0.87 8,023
Remember, the above is a 3x call, that is 3 times the usual in. And our in for the puts:
QQQ MayWk4 108.5 Put 0.21 0.19 0.21 8,018
And the above is for 2x the original size of the puts.

So, we are alive! We will watch these throughout the day. Any sudden spike or drops I might just have to exit. Chances are nothing will go down until tomorrow. Happy Hunting~!

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment