Winning

Winning

Friday, May 6, 2016

One last trade for the day to hold over the weekend!

In looking at all my charts, I believe at the beginning of next week we are going to have a bit of a surge, so I would like to ride that up. This coupled with the fact that the central bank has let it slip that they are not going to do another rate hike in the next few months should help boost things. Lets take a look at the chart that I use for end of day:

You can see that there is a big white candle for today and that the indicator at the very bottom, or the Money Flow Index, is in purchase position. Below is the chart I use for intraday trading:

It looks like that things are going to max out at the top soon, but I forsee that things are going to skim the ceiling a bit via the indicators while the stock continues to climb. Barring any bad sudden world news, this is the call I am going with for Monday next week. The market is going to rise.

QQQ May16 105.5 Call 1.30 1.25 1.26 1,715
Therefore this is the call that I am recommending that you get into and hold over the weekend. If we are lucky there will even be a gap up in the morning on Monday for additional value.

Thats all for now,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment