Winning

Winning

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Time to exit

Well guys, its been a very big day up in the market. I advised you this morning to get in, and now as it winds towards the end of the day, I would say its time to get out and exit your position in QQQ for the day and take your big profit. I have not had access to my real time trading account so I was not giving you in and out recommendations but just knowing that today was a good day to get in, make some money and get out should be enough.
The QQQ is looking like it may take a pause tomrrow, so that is another reason why I suggest you get out on a high in case things pull back a little more tomorrow.
I will have to look at things a bit more closely starting tomorrow to decide a good reentry point.

Have a good evening, I will see you tomorrow.

Trdinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment