Winning

Winning

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Somethings coming

I am not sure of what it is, but I was just looking at QQQ's chart. I dont think we are out of the hot water yet, and I feel that we are going to have a double dip shock before this whole thing is over. Where am I getting this information from? My subconcious. Thats the only answer I can give you, that and the market is still in bad shape globally as well as regionally. Oil continues to flounder, showing a weak global demand, which in turn shows a slowdown. Just looking at that chart I see this coming:

So with that in mind, I am going to go on out a few months and purchase a few puts. Just to hang it out there and protect us from what I see coming:
One being SPY Novembers and one being QQQ Octobers

Thats all for today. Other than that, the market is walking around sideways. If this big dip does happen, another shock to the market, it would be a GREAT time to snap up more VW stock.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment