Winning

Winning

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A crazy day...

Talk about the early bird gets the worm! I had a feeling something like that was going to happen. I just looked at crowd psychology. I knew that China having the market brakes news and their proposed re-shoring up of the market would cause the end of day traders to stack up buy orders that would all trip over each other executing in the morning causing a jump in the morning. This is when I exited my calls. Quickly before the technicals took over from the QQQ chart I posted yesterday. I said that if it weren't for the China market news the technicals said the market should drop. Well, the market news flushed out, there was a jobs report then everyone started freaking out about the fed and a possible rate hike.
Speaking of a rate hike, Im surprised that it didnt happen before in 2013-14. Now we have our backs up against the wall. We need some emergency cushion in case the market drops, but you can't lower interest rates in the negative.
So today we might bounce around a bit and I will really have to see how things coalesce. We are making a very big amount of money here so there is no rush: I am going to wait until the last 30 minutes of the trading day to see if I am going to issue any orders on the QQQ, SPY, or FAZ.
In the meantime in about an hour to an hour and a half from now, I will post my updates on the state of AAPL and GOOG.

Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment