Winning

Winning

Thursday, September 10, 2015

QQQ LEAPS

I just purchased QQQ leaps because I feel that the market isnt done being slammed. The leap sits out there and doesnt really erode much, which is what I need. If and when the market does drop, I cash in. Its like an insurance policy you buy at a pool that looks like its ready to collapse. Lets look at the chart:

There is a coiled spring still forming here and I think its going to blow to the downside. If anything, I just look at the global state of affairs beyond the chart: We are printing off funny money to the tune of billions a month to prevent a currency collapse, the stock market is on life support at 0% rate, global manufacturing is slowing which is a sign that the global economy is sick.
Its really not if, but when the market will have another dip down before the big correction in 2016.
So: my in:

I am just going to sit on this one and put it in the background and wait.

By the way, this is my last post for several hours as I am leaving to go to the doctor for a checkup. I should be back at 1700 CST and I will do my forecast for Friday.
Later people,


Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment