Winning

Winning

Friday, September 18, 2015

New Spread Created: FAZ calls

Today I purchased some FAZ calls in order to make a new spread for the market. I already have a QQQ call and the FAZ calls (reverse bear x3) will handle the downside.

My thinking:
In looking at the chart for the cubes, it looks as though this is going to continue to fall. Maybe to a big degree over the next few days, so lets put on some downside protection. I foresee a possible BIG drop. Like a drop over the next several days that may test the bottom like 3 weeks ago. Then once that happens (if it does) with the w bottom pattern, the market will recover and continue to climb from there.  I didn't think the market was done with the fore-shocks, but here comes another one.
Oh, my bear order for FAZ:

Thats all for today, have a good weekend!

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment