Winning

Winning

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

No stocks to bounce today-NVIV example

One leading candidate I had was NVIV as there was very weak news and a climb. The news was that there was an exploratory study being done before even a phase 1 study. Sounds good. Then I looked at the chart for the stock:

Uh oh. This stock market aside is in strong pull up position. The indicator below the candlechart shows the ADX line was very low and signaled a reversal. The candlesticks were also showing a reversal along with today's big white candle. The indicator at the top, the RSI was also showing oversold and is now starting to climb. Now the option chain was very interesting:

You can see that there is a large spread from the bid and the ask on the puts. And I also dont like the strike prices that are offered in respect to the stock price and the fact that it technically is oversold. The stock is at 11, looks like it is going to climb, if I purchase the 10 puts, the train could leave the station on me. If I purchase the 12.50 puts, look at those spreads from the bid and the ask..bid .35 and ask 4.80??? I don't feel comfortable with those prices or those spreads. If you go up to 15 same thing, but to tell you the truth the 12.50s would move more in case of a drop.
Which I am unsure of because of its candlechart. I know that the market is due drop, but such a strong candlechart kind of cancels everything out.
That's all for any stock that were bounceable today. For the rest of the day we are going to focus on the ETFs: QQQ, SPY, and FAZ to see if anything shakes out today and gives us a 'get in ' signal.

Stay tuned for updates,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment