Winning

Winning

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

When reading a post...

It has come to my attention that sometimes when on this blog if you pick the link all the way to the top right of my page (it says 'Main Page') to go to the actual newspaper layout format of the www.1045report.com, sometimes you get a blank white page with one line of text saying that there was  a redirect failure. Simply hit your refresh button in your browser.
There...now you are on www.the1045report.com.
I apologize for the blip in the programming. Im working on it.

The actual site www.the1045report.com is a visual newspaper layout representation of my blog and in almost all cases mirrors what I wrote in by blog, with links back to this blog. Its just a little bit prettier with all the information layed out in an eyeball friendly format.

See you later on this morning,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment