Winning

Winning

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So tomorrow...

Tomorrow morning I am going to be on early because if the market jumps up in the morning I am going to sell our QQQ call option and turn right around and buy another one to protect us to the upside in case there is no rate hike.
To tell you the truth I was watching very closely before close Tues and saw that our call option for the cubes almost doubled. If things go north in the morning after open, I will execute.

So the Fed news overshadows Asia, so unless they have a total meltdown tonight who cares, it for me is all about the first half hour of trading in the morning.

One thing that I realize in trading is you have to be myopic and just focus like a laser on the immediate market forces that have an immediate impact on the current positions that you have open and to hell with everything else. In 2015 we are suffering from an information overload. I heard something nuts along the line of youtube is having 300 hours of media uploaded every minute.
So you have to remain selective and focus on what has an immediate impact on your and the positions you are in.

See you at 8:30am CST,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment