Winning

Winning

Friday, September 25, 2015

My purchase order yesterday for BMW...you're welcome.

I knew that was a knee jerk reaction to the VW problem and that BMW had a panic sell off yesterday. In proper contrarian style I looked at the numbers, decided that the market was freaking out with panic and fear, and ran in the burning building. Today I had a nice gain in the stock overnight.
But its not really about the short term with this one. You are going to hold this for quite a while. Put in the money in and forget about it.

Yesterday:

Then I jumped in yesterday and today here is what the stock is looking like:

You
should go back and read my post from yesterday why this is a long termer: http://howtobeatthestockmarket.blogspot.com/2015/09/time-to-purchase-bmw-outright.html

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment