Winning

Winning

Thursday, September 24, 2015

We dump that QQQ 108.50 call: worthless.

Well pay attention to this because its probably never going to happen again: I made a big mistake buying way outside the money figuring the markets would roar when there was no fed raise. Whoops.

1. Yes, the above. In actuality, the market saw no rate raise as a weakness, that the market was sick so the market dropped.
2. From now on in order to take full advantage of volitility I will always purchase at or near the money so I dont have my cheese in the wind like this again. I am not into gambling, I am into almost sure things, and with this, I gambled.
My out? Total 100% loss:

But really: Do I give a shit? No. Because I am so good that I will overcome this -100 in the loss column. As a matter of fact, with the three wins I have today I already have 60% of it back. By this time next week, this loss will be not only totally absorbed, but I will strongly be in the plus column again, up 70% over this.
I make money. Rapidly. As this site begins to draw more visitors I expect to be on CNBC within three years being interviewed.
Keep it tuned right here and rip the knob off if you want to see how I trade and increase my wealth not at a trickle like most other people, but more like a firehose that someone let slip and now is whipping back and forth in the street hosing everyone down.
Ah, refreshing.

My next post will be about Volkswagon, and how you should buy more today and continue to hold.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment