Winning

Winning

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IMMU almost total loss

IMMU is almost a total loss for both options that we hold, both the 2's and the 3's. We are going to hold for an extra day or two because it simply could not get worse sitting there at a nickle, but it can only go up before it expires on the 15th of this month.
So what went wrong with this one? With my spectacular months of June and July I thought I could do no wrong and decided to ignore my rules of not investing in stocks after earnings or after analyst upgrades or downgrades. I ignored the latter.

As you can see, if I had gotten out of my 3 calls when Jeffries issued the downgrade that day I could have saved most of the money on exit. People listen to analysts. They downgraded the stock and people then started to bail over the next several days.
Perhaps a jump like NUS in the next day or two. Most likely not even with the orphan drug status as given by the FDA.

On to more stocks to bounce while this time paying attention to upgrades/downgrades

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment