Winning

Winning

Friday, August 21, 2015

Its time to reach down....QQQ calls!

and get ahold of yourself. Think: does buying call options sound completely batshit to you today? Does even thinking about that set off that safety monkey screaming in your ear to stop, what are you doing/thinking about?
Is there blood in the streets today? Well then, it just may be time to make the contrarian move of buying a call option on the QQQ. Lets look at the chart:

Not lookin good. I see we broke the 200 day MA which is a big bear signal with a gap down. I still think this etf has a bit more to go down.
But not by much. Im gonna throw in a call option here just to protect ourselves in case this bounces back some on Monday as this bleed off is starting to move into oversold panic levels. I think we are going to slow down consolidate on Monday-Tues and then there will be an up day. If I have to, I will double down early next week on some calls. And a 1x call today for a possible upside early next week. I dont want to miss the bounce, and again I can cover this with a double down if there is a further drop with a definate bottom signal from a candle.
So, my in:

I am not going to the lists today because I need to see a bottom first, then we can start bouncing other options. I am leaving now to go to a string of appts and wont be back until 2:45. If I see anything last minute, I will put it up before close. Remember, sign up on my twitter for any last minute updates.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment