Winning

Winning

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Apple Death Cross happens today, Purchase Puts

Today we purchase puts for Apple. Look at this article:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/death-cross-appears-in-apples-stock-chart-2015-08-26
Each time there was a death cross the stock dropped.

Now what is interesting here is the tail is about to wag the dog. Apple is a massive blue chip stock tied into the DOW and the market. Apple is about to take a dive. I think that just reinforces my notion that the market is going to also take a dive.
Apple puts are also very high priced right now, there must be a big demand to short it.
As a matter of fact I think I see whats coming, Im going to have to look at other factors and indicators about QQQ and SPY before I come up with a decision. For now here is our in for Apple:

Again, a bit pricey, but if things move right, we should gain about 1-2 bucks on this put. I went a little bit more out, but this gives us a little more time to have the drop realize.
Tune in a bit later today to see what I do with QQQ and SPY. And again, I will come back earlier with any updates if and when something else happens.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment