Winning

Winning

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Late Day Orders..QQQ SPY AAPL

Ok, here is how Im gonna lay these out..

1) a at the money call for QQQ for tomorrow morning, I think things will gap up in the morning
2) a at the money put for AAPL as I think things will dive in the afternoon
3) an at the money put for SPY because spy is a harder customer than QQQ and I feel a dive afternoon.

SO:
Here is our late day call for the QQQ:

And here is our late day put for SPY:

And here is our late day put for AAPL:

You can refer to my charts I put up on all of these in my previous post (scroll down).

I think that the market is really looking around right now and there is uncertainty providing what just happened a couple of days ago, and the indicators that I talked about earlier on the charts such as the Aaroon and the Williams are telling us that things really dont have far to go up at this point.

You know, I was thinking. I may just start to concentrate on the big ticket stocks that people really care about: Google, Apple and the main ETFs such as the QQQ and SPY, which are directly tied to the daily Nasdaq. I would love to specialize in these two stocks and know everything about them and learn thier daily patterns so I can predict with high accuracy their movements. Ill probably have a line of people around the block for that service.

Come on back later in the day and we will talk about Friday.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment