Winning

Winning

Friday, August 21, 2015

This is going to be worse than I thought...

There is a strong possibility that the market is going to continue to crater...and we have some QQQ calls out there. Thats fine, when I see the bottom via trading signal, I will simply double down on the QQQ and purchase a call on SPY and ride things back up.
Lots of chicken littles out there think that this is it, and the QQQ weekly says that it is not. Again, thats coming in 2016. Why do I keep saying that the market is going to crash then?
Lets look at the chart for the weekly QQQ:

There. This is what I am basing my data on. The weekly has had a strong upward solid curve and if you continue that trend into the future you can see I marked the months counting off forward into 2016 at the bottom of the chart and if you continue the curve of the weekly candle chart you see a crash occurring  in the later half of 2016 at the point indicated.
I don't think that crash is coming now. However, it is a fore-shock rumble much like before the big one in San Francisco. Its a big rumble because look for the first time the 50 day Moving Average (blue line) got crossed over into. I think that we are going to have a few more down days, then a recovery and things are going to steam onward until we fall off the cliff. I will give you updates as it gets clearer and what you can do to position yourself. For example. How well off would you have been if you had bought leap puts on the major ETFs and some big blue chip stocks and rode the crash all the way down? You would have done very well. This time I intend to do just that.
Also on Monday...I am going to check the premarkets and if I see that they are down with bad headlines about world markets happening, I am jumping in with a SPY put right at open. I was siting here thinking how Im watching the train go down and I'm not on board. I know its anti contrarian, but these big dips dont happen too often. Also I have a call watching my back. I'm gonna dip my toe in the pool with a SPY put at open if I see the pre markets dropping. I think we are going to bleed on Monday. If however, the premarkets are looking rosy, Ill just sit it out.

May you live in exciting times,
Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment