Winning

Winning

Monday, August 10, 2015

The last few weeks...chop!

Hey everyone, I want to thank everyone for reading my blog. As you may have noticed I had a sparkling June where I made approx. 300%. Then I made about 250% in July. And then August happened, and things turned on me a bit.
Fluctuations are expected in any system biological or man-made.
There is an author that specializes in craps gambling, Frank Scolblete, who was talking to a pit boss once. The pit boss was freaking out that the craps table was down in profits for the month..in the negative. How could that be, the boss asked. We have an edge over the public! Was there cheating or collusion between players and dealers? Was there cheating craps teams hitting the table? They reviewed the cameras and the players in the tape room and came to the conclusion that it was straight variance. It they took a larger sample size and stretched out the sample size to months and then years at the table, the expected profit via edge that the table has built in would come right into expectations and the curve would match up with the math.
I am undergoing some statistical fluctuation. I have also been hit by a very rare event with a stock shooting up 2000 percent in 9 trading hours. Im just going to have to eat that.
The biggest thing in trading is having the ability to hike up your pants and keep moving foward doing what you have alsways been doing and know that you will be successful in the long run if you are using a winning system like I know I am with Contrarian Trading.
As of tomorrow? The picks continue trading the way I show in the last two videos I posted over the weekend.
remember: Never trade 100% of your pile on any one pick. Always divide your trading pile into 15-20 different piles to absorb hits.
More tomorrow as the trading battle/universe/game/market rolls on.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment