Winning

Winning

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Good Saturday! Another video: Learn how not to lose

Hey everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just wanted to share with everyone a little bit about what my plans for this site are.
I am looking for a big expansion. I want to bring trading to a larger group of people. If I can find 10,000 followers that will trade contrarian with me through the everyday markets, I am convinced that I can make 10,000 people wealthy.
I will continue to evolve this site, and eventually I am going to start a fund where I am trading several ETFs. With my fund, I will be making 200%-250% a year instead of the standard +15%-30% a year from most others.
The site is going to continue to evolve. Next year it is going to go through a professional redesign convert to a pay site with a 2 month free trial because I am convinced that I can make 50% or more a month. Once people find this out, they will be lined up around the block.

So what do you get out of this? Why should I care, you think as you read this. Because I make good picks. And I do it in a specific way. The contrarian way.

Below is a video about why you have been losing in the market over the last few years. While you watch this video you may be surprised to see some of the stuff you have been doing and taking losses on as a result. I have done EVERYTHING in this video over the course of the last 20 years while I was learning how to win in the market. The video is about 20 minutes: I would set this time aside with no distractions and get a drink first.
The video is amateurish. It was just me and a camera: I had to get this out in one weekend. Eventually this will be redone professionally but dont let that stop you from getting all the way through it be cause the actual information in it is worth millions. Here it is:

You have yourself a good weekend and tomorrow I will have the forecast for the market on Monday.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment