Winning

Winning

Monday, August 17, 2015

No action Monday

I just went through all the stocks from the most down list and there is nothing. Also the market is drab/slightly up/sideways today and is giving no clear signal on movement. In order to be maximally effective, I need a bit more volatility instead of a gentle walk in the park. Volatility gives me force and direction that I can act upon.
So that means tonight I am going to take a look at my 3 week climb system/ 2 day drop system after I get more of a read on the direction of the market today. Those pics will be found tonight and acted upon tomorrow depending on the direction of the market.
Also tomorrow I will be exiting IMMU and GDP. Both stocks dogged it and its time to move on

Check back tonight,
Tradinginsider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment