Winning

Winning

Friday, August 14, 2015

The QQQ might be down on Monday, not lookin good

Here is what I can see with the chart today of QQQ as it closed;


Not too good. The candles are showing us a bit of optimism, but the rest of the indicators are telling us a good 35 to 40 on a 1- 100 scale. The williamsR, or the bottom indicator, went up way too fast with the candles hardly moving up at all: That demonstrates lack of force 'UP' and a much more willingness to go down. The cubes are channeling down now in a new channel and thats not good.
However the ADX says a change is coming in the next 4 days (thick bottom black line on second indicator from bottom) and the channel will break up. I want a bottom candle first to affirm this before I jump back in, however.
So the forecast: Chop Mon, Tues, floundering and then a take off north. I dont think it will be a big piece of news that breaks it out of the doldrums, I think it will be a minor event the day before and the market will roar up wed or thurs. Of course, I hope I will have caught the signal the day before using the candle charts, and likewise hope that I would have bought some calls as well.
Thats all for today. Stay Frosty for Monday.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment