Winning

Winning

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ok guys..heres what happened...

Earlier in the day on Thursday I was having problems getting whipsawed. First of all the gap fade never really happened. Then watching the charts with the blue/red arrows, I was chasing. I would see an arrow, then zag, suddenly the chart would zig and throw a red arrow. Then the same thing would happen again.
Then toward mid day I got hip to the fact that I need to just be watching the RSI for entry exit points and backing this up with the blue and red arrows (see my previous posts.) This cuts down on the whipsaw effect and lets me ride out trades for longer periods and take minor reversals inside the bigger trend picture.
Also on Thurs I held a position overnight and I will go into Friday holding this overnight position. I will overlap this with my morning fade the gap trade as well.
Now I feel I have a good handle on things. I will be on 20 minutes after open for the gap fade trade.

Later on I will also recap all my systems and what you can do with only starting with 1 thousand dollars.

Good Night,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment