Winning

Winning

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Damn it, blue bar last 2 minutes again last nite

I had some crazy shit happening to me the last 5 minutes of trading last night. The phone rang. Got a job offer. Somebody downstairs dropped something. F'ing blue bar showed up in the last two minutes. And that blue bar while my shit was up in the air cost me about 30 percent because I didnt/couldnt catch it on time.
Faaaaaaaaaaack.
Anyway, here is the deal I am going to attempt to double down to clean that up. We are still holding that put from last night and things are bouncing all over here on the chart. I will let you know the right time to exit that put from last night or a good time to DD on it.

Anyway, I am enjoying the spring air here in Chicago. Much better than the 4 degree temps we had last month...now its in the 60s. Feb in Chicago seems to be the final yuck few from the North Pole every year around the second week in Feb. Ugh.

I will keep you up to date on your paper trading today,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment