Winning

Winning

Friday, March 11, 2016

So where we are at today...

Just thought you would like to know what I am looking at right now as I am holding my QQQ put waiting for some action:

You can see where I bought in above, at the top. The cubes are on the ceiling and I expect a drop. If not, so what, I will double down (cost averaging) and still win in the big picture. So as you can see in the chart above and some of the indicators I am looking at are the RSI, which is the first indicator below the candlestick chart above and is in pink. The RSI is in overbought territory indicating to sell or put. The other two indicators show there was already a top. We are sitting pretty with our put and now its a waiting game. I expect action within two hours. Make sure you sign up on my twitter account and configure my tweets to your phone so you dont have to sit in front of your computer. And if you are at work you can do other things. When I tweet, your phone will ding then its go time. My twitter: MarkLaechel@tradecontrarian

Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment