Winning

Winning

Monday, March 7, 2016

My Trading activity for the day

So far so good...we held a call over the weekend from Friday. I made that call 15 minutes before close and then 2 minutes before close there was a reversal, and a red arrow.

So from now on I do my end of day judegement call to hold overnight during the last 2 minutes.

I recovered off that with the first exit of the trading day, then I bought a put I then made money on, a call that went the wrong way, then I covered it with a double down call which then pulled a 30 percent gain.
Today there was no overnight option play. Below is a chart of what I decribed above, with the green cirles my trading points. Note the corresponding RSI chart directly below in pink.

Well, so far so good guys. If this keeps up Ill be making 20 percent a day easy, and we all know what that means with compound interest......

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment