Winning

Winning

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Friday Market Forecast

Looking at the forecast for the market I see that there is a double reverse hammer bottom:

However my sixth sense is going off. Im just looking at this and my subconcious is hitting a warning bell. That means I am going to have to dig deeper and see what the problem is. Im gonna use more indicators.
So I decided to use the Aroon, the Williams and the ADX:
Wow. Good thing I did, this gives us a much better look and it turns out that my subconscious did see something. There is a good chance that at the slightest piece of news will drive the cubes down.
What it comes down to from putting ALL the above together is there is a tendancy for the market to go up, but there just is not enough PUSH or WILL to get the market up.
Friday is going to be a weak willed day. Any adverse news overnight or during the day, bad report, etc, The market will drop. If no news happens, it will weakly climb up and look around to see if everything is on the level.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment