Winning

Winning

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hey guys...announcement

I am going to sit out Monday and take a watch at the markets using this new system. I took it out on Thurs and Fri and I had a bit of trouble with it. I need to see how this works out on Monday so there will be no orders. I will make a few posts in the afternoon after Ive been watching it a while. I guess this is a work in progress as I have just found this premarkets thing out.
As humans, we strive to find patterns in things in order to make everything more ordered and predictable, but sometimes this is an illusion and there is no pattern. I have to find out if this is the case or not and I am gonna need more data before I can call it. I like figuring stuff like this out.
So I will see you (make a post on) Monday in the afternoon with some findings and discoveries with this brand new system as the day wears on.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment