Winning

Winning

Friday, January 15, 2016

You guys are wondering what Im gonna do now, right?

And that is why the audience for this blog is spiking...hahaha. Ok. Here it is, I just got punched in the stomach with news. Remember what I said, news almost always overrides techs. Asia got slammed last night, and oil just dipped below 30 dollars a barrel.

I am seeing some of the panic erode. So I am going to man up and saunter on in with a QQQ call that expires soon. Like today. I am going to try and leverage with a very volitile option.

As for my end of day calls yesterday? I have two options with those.
1. Dont sell now. If I am gambling that the market will recover somewhat with the call I just issued, it would make logical sense that I hold that end of day call for later today in the day waiting for a recovery somewhat so I can make some of the money back
2. Just hold the end of day call and for my next end of day buy at the end of today, simply double down on that and have a DD to operate with on Mondays open, betting that I will get that right and the techs will once again take over barring any messed up news on Monday morning.

So: thats how Im going to roll with this. My in right now for the daycall:
1.12 Down 2.17(65.96%) 9:56AM EST
Prev Close:3.29
Open:0.69
Bid:1.19
Ask:1.22
Strike:101.00
Expire Date:15-Jan-16
Day's Range:0.54 - 1.17
Contract Range:N/A - N/A
Volume:1,097
Open Interest:3,330
I will be back on in about 1 hour and a half. I love messed up situations. It tests my boundries.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment