Winning

Winning

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Monday

I would like to correct an error on Fridays spread. What I meant to say for the DD puts were:

QQQ Jan 2016 103.500 put (QQQ160129P00103500)

-OPR
1.54 Down 1.76(53.33%) Jan 22
Prev Close:3.30
Open:2.14
Bid:1.51
Ask:1.54
Strike:103.50
Expire Date:29-Jan-16
Day's Range:1.49 - 2.17
Contract Range:N/A - N/A
Volume:3,617
Open Interest:4,997
What I had put down were puts that were going to expire in 10 minutes at the end of the day. It was a mistake, I was talking about puts that would expire in a week. I copied and pasted the wrong graphic, I hope you guys caught that. As in, 'he possibily coudlnt be telling me to hold a put over the weekend that expires in 10 minutes.' Watch me people. Sometimes especially at the end of day I am rushing as I have 2 minutes to put something up.

Now for Monday, what do I expect. The technicals say that on a gap up, things are strong and will go up for a while from there. Look what happened on the last gap up on Oct 21st of last year: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=qqq 
There was a gap up and things kept going from there. However this time, I am gambling that there is going to be further situations and complications about china and oil. A stupid move putting the most of my gambling wieght towards the downside of the spread with DD puts? Perhaps. But if it goes south, I will attempt to correct it with DD day moves. Plus average it out with the next few days. Remember, I still have 50% to come back from with the put spreads from Thursday night. I feel that I am a positive balance sheet trader and I will come back from this and keep on making the green in the long run.

I will check the Asian markets tonight and update accordingly. Now enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment