Winning

Winning

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hmmm. I think I have a system going here...

I was sitting here and thinking after today and after a few things that went wrong two weeks ago and came to the conclusion that I can really make big bank if I do three things everyday:

1. Do technical analysis on the Market 10 minutes before close and pile in with a QQQ ETF /SPY ETF call or put before close. This lets me get in on any gap jump the next day. I am already in right before close the night before and with my technical analysis via the candlesticks and news, I usually get the direction correct. Almost every the Market Fades the gap between open and 50 minutes after open, thats when I will dump the overnight call or put.

2. Then at about 2 hours after Market open I take a look at the market after the morning gap has faded.
This point will pretty much let me know which way the market is going to go the rest of the day...at least until about 1-130pm. So at 1030ish I will look at the market, if its up, purchase a call that expires as soon as possible: that week or the next day for maximum volitility and price movement. At 1:30 or so I will then sell this call or put, usually for some really big gains. The MidDay Momentum Train usually wont let you down!

3. Ten Minutes before Close, I will look at the Candlestick charts and other indicators on the NASDAQ/QQQ. Why wait until almost close? So I can lock in an accurate reading. I tried doing it a half hour before close and checked later and saw the candlesticks totally changed in the last 10-15 minutes. I decide which way the market will likely go tomorrow via this reading and purchase my QQQ/SPY calls or puts and get this done BEFORE the closing bell so I am in and positioned for tomorrow via number 1 above.

This is pretty big news...instead of me generating 30 percent a month on this, I am looking at 30% or more a DAY using the above. Wow. I really gotta go get a beer and think about this.

Tradinginsider

1 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I see that you trade the QQQ, I think you should do an e-book to see how do you trade the QQQ's, it will help us new traders how to do it.
    thanks for all the information, Willie

    ReplyDelete