Winning

Winning

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lets talk today...

How is everybody this evening. Its evening in Chicago and I think I am going to run out and get some Burger King before the Republican Debate tonight 35 minutes from now. I watched the Democratic Debate a few days ago and now I hear tonight Trump is doing the equivalent of sitting in the car angry with his arms folded and not coming out until Megan apologizes to him. I know he is going to do a seperate thing the same time, but to tell you the truth Megan is just going to sit there and be attractive and gloat like a sorority girl that Trump backed out because of her. All the other candidates are gonna slam him as well and he wont even be able to tweet back live because he will be otherwise engaged at his own appearance.
On the one hand he shows strength by keeping his word and not showing up at another Fox event with Megan Kelly.
On the other hand he looks weak because he ducked. He doesnt like Megan so he hides? Also it gives oxygen back in the room to Cruz, who is now center stage. Smart? I dont think it was a good idea for a no show. It just gives more attention to the new front runner on the stage. In this day and age of instant information and social media people have a short attention span.

Those are my thoughts for tonight, I have been following the election thing pretty closely. Im not going to go any further into my political leanings. They once asked Bill Gates in the late 90s if he is for or against abortion. His answer? None of your business, I am here to talk about Microsoft, I dont make any comments on its stock price or any personal non business views. And thats smart. Why alienate half your audience? I think Bill was right on. His business was computers.

Onto what happened today with my new test drive. I noticed that the gap fade took an extra half an hour than expected, so I just waited it out for a bit then jumped in. I then exited again and made almost nothing after commissions. I then got into a dayput at .85 and exited at .96 for an 11% profit. We then bought another put for .92 then exited very soon thereafter at 1.01 for a profit of 8%.
Not too bad, a 19% profit for the day. I am still hammering out the sparkline predictor as a template for the upcoming day based on the premarkets, but I think I have something special here. Imagine if I made 19% a day. Then start compounding it.

I will see you 5 minutes before Market open with an advance chart for the upcoming day.

Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment