Winning

Winning

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Asian Markets overnight

Well it appears the Asian markets had a really bad night last night again one more time and so this should be interesting in the morning for me. Now remember that Thurs before close I looked at the last 10 minutes of open and saw the candlesticks telling me to buy so I did. I guess the Asian Markets didnt get the message. Could that affect what is going to happen tomorrow at open? Sure could. But I hope that the gap fade in the morning is up so I can jetson this end of day pick and then ride the midday slide.

I will be on tomorrow morning to see how it shakes out at 9:15 am Chicago Central Time, 45 min after markets open. Yes, in Chicago the markets open at 8:30am. Which would mean the markets open at 6:30 am in the morning for LA? Bummer. I will have to look that up to make sure that is the case. Anyone?

Until tomorrow,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment