Winning

Winning

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

So how did I do today?

I think its pretty damn good that even though I eeked out a 10 percent profit today, that was with the system ignoring the premarket direction early this morning. Usually the premarkets set the days trading. If the premarkets were UP this morning, and I traded off of that, I would have made about 50 percent today.
Well, a win is a win, and I will be constantly be tweaking this. For example, I did not reverse today at noon like my template says, because seeing that things were going the other way on me, noon itself was the reversal, so i just held. That means there is usually a reversal at noon. Seeing that I was the wrong way in the morning, I was already the right way after the reversal. Come back in about an hour to see if there is any end of day action via my post last evening with my new revised rules.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment