Winning

Winning

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This is what we are watching for today near close

Today this pattern formed:

If this stays like this then 5 to 10 minutes before close I am going to issue more QQQ calls and make them DD calls. I still have that one call hanging out there that is languishing and I need to cover it plus make additional money.

Its very likely that this chart will change in the next 3.5 hrs so we need to watch it. So today, you need (if you are interested in what Im doing or following my trading) to come back 10-5 minutes before close to see if I jump in.

A few more stocks I am watching today: Apple and Fitbit and Walmart. Apple is very interesting as it has sold off a little and looks to be in buying position. People would like you to THINK that this is a good time to purchase Fitbit, but I think it was a popular fad, nothing more. It does only a small fraction of what an Apple watch can do, thus it is redundant tech that had a popularity surge and now that wave is over. I dont think it is time to get into Fitbit. And this is from a fundimental standpoint, not a technical one.
I am also going to be taking a good look at Walmart today.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment