Winning

Winning

Thursday, January 14, 2016

ok, Here it is for today..

I will tell you this, we really pulled a rabbit out of the hat with the 20% overnight gain with yesterday's end of day options. I am a bit suprized the market did not pull down hard based on last nights Asia numbers. I am going to be taking a longer look at what blunted that reaction, as well as a possible day call/put we can get into in about 45 minutes from now, so stay tuned. Even as I type this, that call from yesterday end of day is making even more money, so if you didnt exit it yet, go ahead and take that money. And as I am finishing up, the option price just dropped. Gotta be in it on time to win it, I already exited. This is why you should follow me on twitter marklaechel@tradecontrarian in order to get orders twittered (tweeted?) directly to your phone live time.


More to come,
Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment