Winning

Winning

Friday, January 22, 2016

2 down one up

I foresee something bad happening next week. A bad piece of news. Not sure what its going to be but the obvious thing is people think that this market just hit a bottom and is going to bounce back. I dont agree. I am going to go with a call that expires next week but I am going to DD double down on put calls that expire a week after that for Monday:

My calls

My DD puts

Get this in before market close and I will see you Monday. Wrap up an analysis on my trading this weekend for the past week so come on back for that. I will go over when I lost my shit and played crazy (hint Weeeeeee!) and if I should step back and take a good hard look at what Im doing and try to go for the more stable trades.

Have a good Weekend,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment