Winning

Winning

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ok, on that dayput...

I just learned a little lesson here about dayputs/daycalls. About an hour and 10 minutes ago I should have made about 30 percent maybe 40 percent if I had picked the right option price. I decided to go with 102 a bit outside the money. Turns out that was a big no no. From now on, I will only chose prices just inside the money so I can have FULL effect of the way the market is swinging that day...especially for options that are about to expire.

So today was a fuckup. Sorry. But I will swing back hard over the course of the next week. Lets see if this pulls through. We are going to hold this daycall to see if we can still pull a rabbit out of the hat. Stay tuned for end of day orders as well.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment