Winning

Winning

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Here is whats happening

The market started to pull back, but it didnt pull back as hard as I had accepted, so I got out of my two puts with a sliver of profit between them and I decided to step back and take a look at the market as a whole. Where is this thing going? Is the pullback going to continue, and how hard will it continue is some questions I am investigating today.

I will add a chart later to show you my findings. For now we are out with all cash, besides that Constant Contact from the other week that we continue to hold looking for lotto on that one.

You can see it got hit with a couple of downgrades and negative sentiment, but investors still cling to the blind hope of a buyout next year. One piece of bad news, one bit of maybe it wont happen, one whiff of a lawsuit or injunction, and our put will jump from .10 to whatever. Or shall I say, new cadillac in the driveway. Not a bad bet for such a small in. I love lotto tickets.

Thats all for now, see you near close,

Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment