Winning

Winning

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Market just made a big top signal

Market moved sideways today and then towards close this candlestick formed:

That means market top.So where we are at right now with the put we are holding:

Which isnt that bad, because when things start to drop, the price will jump. But will the price jump? Lets take a look at the chart for some answers:

Today the market threw a top signal. How reliable are these signals? Take a look above, you can see that every time there was one of these thrown the market dropped. Each of the last three times.

So I am good in that I have a put in the ring already. Stay tuned for tomorrow morning to see what I do.

Today I was ill and I took the day off. I slept in until the mid afternoon to get rid of this cold and I think it worked. One thing that I did is I went to a health food store and I purchased powderized vitamin C (Absorbic Acid). Then I took two small scoops of it and briskly mixed it with a glass of orange juice. This gave me about 1000% of the recommended daily dose of C.
Why did I do this? Sudies have shown that a very large dose of Vitamin C stimulates your immune system by rapidly increasing killer T cell (your white blood cells) activity. Take one of these before you go to bed and make sure the room is warm and get under some blankets and go to sleep. By morning if you caught it early enough in the cold, you should notice that the cold has broke and you are on the way to health.

See you tomorrow morning,

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment