Winning

Winning

Monday, November 16, 2015

This is looking pretty good.

What I got going here is looking pretty damn good.

I look at the technicals and decide which way the market will be going in the next few days with about an 83% success rate. I will hold this for a couple of days, slightly out of the money and expiring in about a month or two so as to have erosion not be a factor.

Then I look and see which way the premarkets are going 15 min before open. If they are down, Ill purchase a QQQ or SPY put at open. If they are up, ill purchase a call at open, then close either position 5 minutes before market close.

At about 11:15am I will also purchase another call or put on the QQQ or SPY etf and go with the trend at that time. So if at 11:15 the market is up, Ill purchase a call via SPY or QQQ at the money close to the expiration date. The reverse is true with a down premarket, Ill purchase puts, at the money and close expiration date. I will exit either of these 5 minutes before that same trading day's close.  This is about a 88% chance of success.

With all of this put together, my train will chug nonstop making money. Along the way I will be doing the 2 day drop and the 3 day climb with individual stocks, but my primary focus will be the QQQ and SPY ETF as I have become somewhat expert on its movements.

Tradinginsider


0 comments:

Post a Comment