Winning

Winning

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Whats coming tommorrow with the NASDAQ and QQQ

I decided today to take a look at some other indicators for the QQQ as I usually look at the RSI and the MACD. So this evening I pulled out the Fast K and the ADX.
I like the ADX because it measures force of likely change as the stock is going. Anywhere under 15, the stock is going to reverse its direction, and right now we crossed over that line. Then the fast K told me about a current top.
But still, something was bugging me. And then I found it. The -DI and the +DI were telling a different story. They predict that the cubes are actually going to chop and walk sideways for a few days.
So at this point I dont believe this is going to be your standard up and down roller coaster with the cubes...I think its going to stroll sideways for a few days. In one of those days there will be a larger dip, say down to QQQ 109.25. Then things will rise a bit and chop sideways again and then by the end of the week there will start to be slippage. This is a pretty advanced prediction and I will be fairly enthused in seeing the predictive power of both myself and this new feature I am using (new for me) on the ADX. If this works the way I think it will, it should give me an extra dose of predictive accuracy in my forecasting.

Remember: Tomorrow we are going to be watching NKE in the morning. If it starts to drop then I wont be messing with it holding it through its earnings. If it does not drop or climbs a bit I will then hold it through earnings. However two things: 1. It really climbed hard in the past week. Any good news will already be factored into the stock price as is. 2. At this point insider news should have already started leaking onto the stock floor with the corresponding unexplained price action in one direction. Over the last day and a half, or the amount of time that insider whispers start up, the stock has begun losing price. So if this trend continues, we will get out.

GDOT: What can I say...I fired that one out there hoping to catch something big. I went out to the Sept.s with the straddle so in case there was no big bounceback that would give us time for something to go down, whether it be a misstep or fantastic further news. Right now we put that on the back burner, lets see what happens with this over the next week. Any bigger moves and I will exit.

MOMO: It happens. I run about an 75% accuracy rate. But even with this I pull in the dollars because of the way I trade, which I will cover in a later post. I am going to be watching MOMO tommorrow for any further top signals. If I see one, Ill come in with a put/short.

So we got some stuff going on, some balls up in the air, and as always Ill keep my eyes peeled for any bounce ops around 10:45 in the morning. Why at that time? (That would be 9:45 Mountain Time, and 8:45 on the west coast and 11:45 in New York) Because this is the time when the amatuers are trading. The morning gap at this time is over (all the orders stacked up at open from the end of day traders being executed) and it is before lunch. After lunch the pros take over for the next several hours.
I will look at everything I have open tomorrow after the dust settles. But in the late morning look for some pics, if anything presents itself that I think I can profit on.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment