Winning

Winning

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

l see a last minute deal and Cubes Forecast for Wed.

I dont know what it is, but I see both sides furiously working on the Greece issue, and I think something is gonna be hammered out at the zerio hour. As of 1am, the deadline passes. But I dont think that Germany wants to see a default- so both sides are going to do something that will be unexpected. I can see the headline now: Temporary Greece Deal Reached.
So that is what I was going on today. Now lets take a look at the QQQ and see how things actually closed up:

Looks like the double hammer is still in place, however a bit altered from earlier today when I issued the call. I would have preferred a no tail on the top of today's candle, and I would prefer todays candle to be white and not overshadowed by the red.
So: What to expect tommorrow: Very BIG Chop. The market is going to open. Its going to fly up then back down after the gap is faded, then things will be uncertain going into the afternoon. After lunch, things will be more clear. Then at the end of the day or the day after, I think a deal will be hammered out.
Due to the fact that things will be all over the place I will be making a post within 10 minutes after open for an update, so be there. I might have to exit my calls if the gap jumps at open. I really dont want to hold when I see an opportunity for exit. And in looking foward and seeing this coming, I want to be there with my finger on the trigger. See you at 8am Chicago Central Time, 7am New York Time, 9 mountain and 10am for all you slackers in L.A.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment