Winning

Winning

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Looks like the NASDAQ is hanging at the top of its range

It looks like the Nasdaq is hanging at the top of its range. And it appears this Greece thing is going to drag on. So, I think that the technicals are going to come back in play. Lets look at the chart for the QQQ:

Barring any big news it looks like we are going to have a couple of down days.

Now as a contrarian, how can I use this? Well, if you look at what I do in my video that I post during the weekend, I will today look at the 'Most Up' gainers list for the day and look for overreactions. Then if I find anything to bounce trade, I will buy a put that is flattened in price because the stock is so up. Then if everything goes to plan and the stock falls in price over the next day or two aided by the falling market as I have looked at the technicals, I stand to make some nice money.

Check back in a bit after I look through some opportunities.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment