Winning

Winning

Monday, June 22, 2015

TNXP

So in reviewing everything this morning I took a good look at TNXP:

Looking at the chart I saw some chop up top, the bulls vs the bears. Lets take a look at what the candles mean. The stock opens up and then it drops during the day. It starts to go back up in the afternoon when the pros take over and closes near the top again. This shows that people are thinking its the top, should be the top techically speaking. However people are also looking at the analysts opinions saying high future numbers. Once again the problem: it was a phase 2 study. That means a lot more hurdles to overcome before the FDA approves and they start making money with it.

I took a look at my sept. put and it is bouncing around quickly. It opened at 2.60 ish and is up and down, very volitile. Here is my opinion....one bad day in the market, greece whatever, will knock this around a bit and we may be able to get out with some cash. I especially see this as I went out to sept for the put and it is so volitile today along with the stock moving up and down. So I have a bit of time with this and I am going to hold and see whats what when the cubes have a bad day. Which may come very soon with everything that is happening.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment