Winning

Winning

Friday, June 26, 2015

In Reverse Bed with NKE!

I am watching NKE for another top, and at the same time I am weighing its news and technicals to determine the upward strength and possible continuance of the upward pull. Lets look at the charts:

Today there was a gap up. And look at the candle, with a top tail. Or an attempted push up and fail. The Greek announcement is going to be tommorrow and I think they hammered something out, so the markets are going to react. However like sitting in a good movie at the theater and having to use the bathroom, I dont want to miss anything. I am going to purchase a put using half (1/2) the money I usually use. My in:

Note that this time the last price is right between the bid and ask as this is seeing some volume.This is gambling guys, I give this one a 55% of working due to the big earnings beat. But my 6th sense is going off.

More later today

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment