Winning

Winning

Monday, June 22, 2015

Good Very Early Morning...QQQ Forecast for 6/23

Today I will be willing to bet that the market will blow off a bit of steam. I will be watching closely because I would like to get out of my 5.50s from my earlier SGYP. Thats ok, it was trading today at .20 and I got in at.25.Plus I doubled down on it and made over 100% to cover it.
TNXP is acting a bit dangerous trying to break out of its ceiling. I should have watched it more closely because there were some exit points already that I could have taken. Now it looks to be pushing a bit higher. Today's candle was a variation of a spinning top so it might push upwards a bit then drop. This will happen a bit sooner if the market is down tomorrow.
I really dont feel in my bones that the market is due for another up day. Looking at the chart it threw a graveyard cross:

If you look at the above image, the last time there was a graveyard cross earlier this year, there was a corresponding drop. What a graveyard cross says is this: The opening price and the closing price opened and closed for the day at the same price. It went up and down a little in the middle of the day but ended up the same. This shows no upward confidence and low volume. It typically signals a temporary top and a pullback is in order.
Now grant you this is a technical chart and I said earlier that news trumps technicals and news rules 20% of the time. Tommorrow morning there could be a Greece breakthrough and chart be damned, the market is gonna rally. If things are still at a stalemate tommorrow, I expect a slight pullback in the Market.

I will be monitoring in the morning and looking for any potential bounce trades.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment