Winning

Winning

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day

Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish you a happy father's day and right now I am over at my Fathers with the rest of our family and we are going to be in the backyard grilling, enjoying a nice 85 degree Fahrenheit day in Chicago.
Yesterday I posted my analysis on Greece and since then it seems like things are falling apart further in thier emergency meetings. If they do put a temporary bandaid on things tommorrow, I will be suprized, as I expect the headlines Monday to be not good on the subject.
So this evening I am going to look through the markets and ID a few stocks to watch for the week as well as going over what I still have open and my plans for those stocks, as well as any emergency contingincies. Part of being a good trader is how you handle it when things go the wrong way. I myself take careful notes on failed trades and go over them like a CSI investigator in order to see what went wrong and to apply that information to my trading in the future.

My post this evening will probably fall about 8pm, so look for it then.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment